This sleeping bag from Robens is an artificially filled sleeping bag with a robust Nylon Ripstop shell with a two layer construction.
Warmer than the Spire I this sleeping bag is good for end of season camping
As the shape of the bag follows the contour of body profiles it maximises warmth whilst reducing the amount of gear needed to be carried for a warm night’s sleep.
It is easy to enter and exit the bag due to its full-length zip baffle which prevents snagging when operating the zip.
An internal pocket for valuables will give confidence when staying in groups.
The shark fin boot box not only gives more room for feet, it also has increased insulation to keep warmth in extremities.
Rip stop materials have been implemented so longevity is ensured, this means that any small damage to the bag such as snags will prevent the material from fraying.
The compression stuff sack compacts the bag into a much more easily transported pack size.
A brushed inner material gives greater, comfort whilst still being quick to dry and air along with being easy to care for, the hanging points help with this.
- Body contour profile for optimum warmth to weight ratio
- 3D hood profile
- Redefined neck baffle position and profile minimise draughts and heat loss Hood drawcord differentiated by thickness and structure for easy adjustment by touch
- Shark fin foot box with extra insulationFull-length insulated zip baffle
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Inside pocket for valuables
- Brushed lining material with high moisture transport for comfort
- Compression stuff sack
- Hanger loops
- PFC free
- Polyester filling
- Body contour profile
Body Length: 200cm
Dimensions: L 200cm x W 80cm x W 50cm
Shell Material: 210T Nylon Ripstop
Filling: OneThermo, 100% Polyester
Lining: 230T Microfibre Polyester
Zip: YKK Auto lock
Pack Size: 31cm x 23cm
Season: 2 – 3 Season